Vistas de página en total

martes, 24 de enero de 2012

Trekking and stuff

Good afternoon everyone, its been an interesting week so far here at Tika Trek and Tika Soap. I have been applying for a government grant which needs a lot of back up paperwork, so thats been high on the list of priorities and I have also been trying to organise a 6 day trek which everyone should be able to see here

http://share.findmespot.com/shared/faces/viewspots.jsp?glId=0Dm9IA7tRdXCMNDGgh6sqklEGFNqqjBZH

Now I personally am very excited by this as it will give exact coordinates every 10 mins, our lovely client from Bolder has organised this, I guess so his family and friends can see what he is upto, so yes I am blown away by the technology.

However getting this trip organised is a bit challenging, horseman is driving me nuts and the trip hasn't even begun. Its another one of those cases of being a gringa in Cusco whereby they try to charge you more. I call it the blue eye tax, so thinking that maybe in the future will not be doing that route again, ahhh c'est la vie. Fortunately everything else is coming together, got entrance tickets, train tickets, guide, cook and food.

Another little thing that has happened in the last 3 weeks is that I have been doing some time keeping and have realised that in not even 3 weeks I have lost close to 16 hours of work because of lateness and well whatever excuse. Not made me the happiest of bunnies, but getting over it.

In amongst all this work I actually had an afternoon of fun yesterday as my godson was on his own so we went shopping so we could have mince and tatties and bought some glittery glue to do some painting. Perfect way to spend the afternoon.

On the soap front still waiting for coco oil, the rains are making it hard to harvest and process but here is hoping that they send it out to us tomorrow. Good news is that we have passed some samples to be tested so that they might be used in flavoured water, lemon grass, wild mint, lets see what happens, as that would be a fun thing to happen.

Think that all my news for today, tune in soon for some more fun with www.tikatrek.com and www.tikasoapperu.com

1 comentario:

  1. India is a vast country with the Himalayan Range forming its northern boundary. Its climate and geography are complex, so when considering your tour you need to plan carefully.

    trekking in india

    ResponderEliminar