Vistas de página en total

lunes, 9 de enero de 2012

First proper week back at work

It is Monday again and at last I almost feel human. Vitamin C and hot toddies helped. We have a busy start to the week with an order from Hatun Inti a hotel in Aguas Calientes and a tour booking for Miguel, in addition we are awaiting confirmation on a few other things, they should come during the week.

The weekend was rather dull, the other half was away and I was loaded with the cold, had to even cancel a few different plans, making pizza, meet and greet with the South American Explorers, and a few beers with the girls, maybe make it this week.

Now that I am feeling better I am looking forward to hopefully getting some trekking in, havent been for a while and I am worrying how I will get on, so maybe at the end of the month.
In the mean while still have my dear friend here so will be hanging out with him a bit, maybe he will want to go for a wee trip somewhere lets see. In case its not happening I do have a trip organised in March to go to the Hacienda Concepcion in Tambopata (where Mick Jagger went).

Thats all for today folks as I have to go and have Caldo de Gallina for lunch.

Remember  www.tikatrek.com  and www.tikasoapperu.com 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario