Vistas de página en total

jueves, 19 de enero de 2012

A Lovely Day

Today we have had quite a productive day, up early in the morning to sort out my partners pension as he had been signed up to the governmebt one which is apparently a bit naff, so we went and signed him up with one of the private companies, which was nice and easy.

I also went and bought a belated Christmas present for Sebastian one of my god kids, although I have had godkid No 1´s gift here since Xmas eve, woops. I got Sebastian a drawing pad, paints, crayons and good old plasticine. I hope he likes it. No 1 god son is getting fireworks, just small ones, sparklers and crackers and the like.

I also managed to make it to the South American Explorers where I am on the board of directors to return some books to their fabulous book exchange, I managed to get all this done, buy some yummy blue cheese and bread and be home (back in the office) for 11am. Not bad for a mornings work I think.

Upon return we have been doing our inventory as we need to give this to the tax department as part of our end of year balance, how much soap and stuff do we have. The other good news is that we got another new client today called Aysana Organics, you can find them in Pisac close to the main square.


We have also been in discussions today to supply the flavour to a new flavoured water we just have to wait and see what happens.

If all this is not enough we got a visit from our dear friend Benito Machaca from the village of Cocha Moco always a pleasure to see him.
 
Benito
If that is not enough for one day also seem to be having internet issues so ,lets see when that all works out. 
Hope everyone is having a great day from www.tikatrek.com and www.tikasoapperu.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario