Vistas de página en total

viernes, 6 de enero de 2012

Organising trips

This week has been altogether interesting. After a week of complete rest adn relaxation woke up Monday morning with the starts of a cold and well I am sitting here now surrounded by hankies, vitamin C and ginger tea. 
I haven´t really been able to take to bed as a dear friend arrived on Wednesday and I have been with him, although today I am having an on the couch day, all plans cancelled. 
In addition I have been busy trying to firm up a few reservations for this month which seem to be coming together. this involves running about buying train tickets, bus tickets, arranging guides, cooks, horsemen etc, etc. 
I have managed to get some of it done this week, but yes today is a me day. Hope everyone has a great weekend. 
If anyone needs a trip to Machu Picchu or some soap contact us on.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario