Vistas de página en total

domingo, 24 de febrero de 2013

Edinburgh

Today didn´t feel quite as cold as it has been. I had a bit of a long lie, some coffee and left over chicken curry and went out to catch the bus. My grand plan was to visit one of the Sunday markets. I used the Lothian bus website and arrived at the bus stop with plently of time, but no bus. As I was just out for a wee adventure I decided to get on the 22 bus and have a wander around Princes street and the centre as it has been many years since I did that.

I went over to the Royal Mile side of Edinburgh and walked until I came to the museum of childhood, was really interesting and had some really weird looking dolls. I took a few photos.



You can see some of the photos here. 





From here I went to Princes Street and the National Gallery where I spent a lovely warm hour having a bit of a look about, some areas were not open so I have to go back. 

As I was getting rained off I decided to head back especially as I did not have a plstic bag for the camera. 


You can always find us on www.tikatrek.com 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario