Vistas de página en total

martes, 19 de febrero de 2013

Sunny Scotland

Yes I know it has been a while and this will probably be short but sweet but it is just to get me back into the swing of writing on a daily/weekly basis.

As many of you will know I recently returned to Scotland to live. I was fortunate that I could stay with my parents for a few months before I got a new job on the East cooast and I am now living in Edinburgh, Leith to be precise. Funny I have trekked all over the Andes and I dont think I was ever as cold as I have been in Edinburgh it really is something else.

I have been here now almost 3 weeks and feel I am settling in a bit more, went off to a Social Media Surgery yesterday which was great got to meet some people and find out about other things that are going on.

Well I said short and sweet as I have to get to the office, Be back very soon.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario