Vistas de página en total

jueves, 9 de febrero de 2012

Machu Picchu

One of my favourite places in the entire world, all my friends think I am mad but honestly anytime I get the opportunity I am off. I dont do Huayna Picchu anymore (got a touch of vertigo) but I have walked the length and breadth of Machu Picchu more than once and still love doing it.

Many people that come to see Machu Picchu do a bog standard tour of about 3 hours, which seems ridiculous to me as you have to travel 8 hours (total) from Cusco to get to it. So here at Tika Trek we like to offer our clients a different tour of Machu Picchu, either arrive at night so you have a whole day to visit or come for 2 days, there is really enough to see and do to spend the 2 days. I personally enjoy sitting in the Industrial Zone with my shoes off looking out over the Urubamba river. (nobody really goes to this area so you feel completely on your own).

I also enjoy a short walk to the Inca bridge which is well worth a visit just to see the amazing engineering feat of a bridge and walkway carved into the mountain, not sure I would want to walk along it though.

You can also take off upto the Sun Gate or for the more adventurous a trip to Machu Picchu mountain, how about a visit in March as the orchids are out in full force.

So remember when you want to visit the citadel of Machu Picchu, we at Tika Trek are ready to assist.

www.tikatrek.com   www.tikasoapperu.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario