Vistas de página en total

lunes, 28 de noviembre de 2011

Miguel Jove

So its been a week since my last blog and a lot has happened. I lost a dear friend in Miguel Jove, my adventure partner.

Over the last 10 years we have had a few different adventures one of my favourites being our crazy trip to the communities of Q'eros, where we walked about 8 hours a day to get from town to town, it was a truly amazing trip with Miguel, Roy senior, Roy junior and I. 

We received the sad news on Tuesday the 22nd of November and we had his wake in the South American Explorers club on Wednesday, there was a large turnout considering the last minuteness of the arrangements. 

It was a sad goodbye to a truly wonderful man, he will be truly missed. With love to Eli, Piero and Amaru. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario